1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
ishmael, i mean, tibone. Yeah, tibone is fine.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what
do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for
No, it's been a long while since i've done any jam. I plan on finishing something. At least 2 levels of something. My reason for joining is getting back into hobbyst gamedev.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I love old Sega games. outrun, space invaders, galaxy force, after burner and a lot of old shmups, stuff like raiden, thruxton, gradius, etc.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
you can check what i did in my website: http://www.classicgames.com.br/games (i worked on stuff before using several engines, either my own custom engine (in basic, vb, c, etc) or using gamemaker, stencyl, etc.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
videogame music. i'm obsssed with it. recorded many covers of my favorite tracks.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
Keep it simple. After you mastered simple, then try to expand on it.