Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Possible TWJam Print Anthology

A topic by Plus One Exp created Mar 08, 2022 Views: 146 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Host

A publisher just asked me for projects I had near ready to print today and I pitched the ideal of a Together We Jam anthology to them. 
This would be a 20-?? page print project that would include core rules, micro games, and expanded content for Together We Go games in print. 
The conditions would be:
1. A5 pages or a4 spreads with good margins
2. Proper TWG games or content.
3. Stand alone games or supplements for them.
4. Finished within 1 month of the jam.

You would still fully own your game.
You can develop your game beyond the core rules outside of your submission.
Everyone will get paid something for contributing. 
If needed final selections for submissions would be selected by Tony, Kegan & Markus.

If you would like your game, supplement, or content to be considered please link it below!

If you need help with layout of formatting for the final submission we are happy to help. 

Submitted

This sounds awesome. I may need that mentioned support with layout, assuming my project seems a good fit for this anthology. Very cool opportunity.

Submitted

My submission is half-letter layout at the moment but I'd happily rework it to fit this if I was being considered for inclusion! Sounds like a great project. My sub is 8 pgs at the moment but could easily be condensed down as little as a single page for the system itself and 2-4 pages for the system and its accompanying adventure.

Submitted

My submission is currently a single A5 Sheet. I may drop to one piece of the art in favor of adding some custom bestiary entries but I'll probably have that choice made and revisions completed before the Jam  ends.  Thanks again for sharing the really robust design kit and style guide!

Link: https://donniedynamo.itch.io/nest-of-the-necromancers 

Host

Ahhhhh yeah!