Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Not great yet

A topic by H.H.Magoo created May 14, 2021 Views: 106 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

My tool is not working the way it should and, realistically, it won't be done before the jam ends. I'm very torn between submitting it anyway to give the gist of what I've been up for the last couple weeks or waiting to publish it when it is complete and makes me feel proud. What would you do in this situation?   

HostSubmitted

I would publish it anyway. And publish update when you can. Even if it is not finished you might receive useful feed back.

Lot of tools published into this jam are in their beta version tho. And that’s perfectly fine.

Submitted

I just submitted my tool and it’s missing a lot of features that I wanted to put in. Some features I was able to hack in as quickly as possible, and they work, but are not super ideal.

For example, in order to create a new project, it’s necessary to create an empty text file with the extension .link and drag it onto the app.

But it gets the general gist of what I wanted to accomplish across and I’m hoping it’ll resonate with someone. Or at least generate some useful feedback.