Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Percentage

A topic by Jess Andz created Apr 24, 2022 Views: 281 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Is the percentage given by each project, by creators or by head creator of the project (the one who fills the form)? I’m going to be publishing 2 projects with different people involved in it and wanted to know how it worked so we can fairly distribute the earnings.  

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

Hi, this is Taylor, I am one of the organizers on the bundle.

Funds are distributed equally to each itch account regardless of the amount of games submitted.

The funds are distributed to the itch account that posted the game.

In the example of your game Lilith's Hunger, your account would receive all of the funds. It would be up to you to distribute the funds fairly to other team members. 

If the bundle had 100 itch accounts in it, your account would receive 1% of the funds raised, the same as any other itch account.

If you were to submit "Game A" and "Game B", the funds would go to your account alone. You would get 1 itch accounts worth of funds.

You would then distribute those funds to your team members.

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

I know that was a convoluted answer so let me know if you have any more questions.

I will try my best to explain it.

Submitted

can I ask another question? can someone also submit an asset pack? 

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

Yes, people have submitted asset packs before.

Submitted

Thank you for the explanation! I think I understand now, thank you for the response <3

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

No problem. Let me know if anything comes up. Nilson and I are both here to help.