Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If you barely missed the submission deadline Sticky

A topic by phillip created Feb 08, 2021 Views: 390 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Host

with an hour email a link to your game to nokiajamofficial@gmail.com and I will reply with a submission link.

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello Phillip, my wifi is very slow so I couldn't upload my game 2 hours ago. Would it still be allowed for me to submit my game?

Host

I believe I got your email just wanted to confirm!

Submitted

Hi Philip, we were wondering if we could edit our submission page to include a webGL embed on the page. Thank you.

Host

Yes. Submissions are also temporarily unlocked please let me know as soon as you are finished!

Submitted

Hi Phillip, I joined the Nokia Game Jam and submitted my game Temple Traps but while I was fixing some bugs  I wasn't able to upload the bug fix version so I accidentally deleted it from the Jam submissions. Please can you allow me to resubmit my game.  I already got some feedbacks before and I really would like to go for voting. Thanks so much. lava flow games.

Host

Please email the link to your game page to nokiajamofficial@gmail.com and I will get you a submission link. You weren't able to upload because new uploads have been locked until after the rating period is over. Technically you should be submitting the exact build you submitted originally without the bug fixes unless it was to fix something game breaking.

Submitted

I will take away the updated version.

Submitted

I separated the two versions.

Host

sounds good!

Submitted

Can I please re-submit it now?

Host

I thought I already sent you the submission link via email? 

Submitted

It worked! Thank you so much!

Host

No problem! Ill feature your game in the discord today so we can help get some of your ratings back