Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Discord server?

A topic by Pixelman created Jun 05, 2020 Views: 210 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Adventuron community is growing and I think a discord server could be really useful for the community.

Host

I created a discord server about 18 months ago, but there wasn't much activity in it.

I created a telegram group recently. The problem is that everyone has their own favourite chat apps, and a lot of people just don't join in because it's not the one they have the account with.

well, yeah different chat apps are a problem. but discord is the mos common among gamers and developers.

and the today community is much more active than the community adventuron had 18 months ago. also i think there is no place to ask questions except the jam community (which is only active during the jam) and your twitter account.

btw i would appreciate it if you send me the link to the telegram group since i use telegram.

(+1)

There's also the IF forum. But I agree that adventuron  needs its own forum really. Clearly signposted from the website. I have many questions and it would be good (and helpful to other users) to ask them and get the answers all in the same place.

Submitted

Is the discord server still there? Can we have a link please?

discord is still there but Chris said he will be closing it, people are active on telegram group now

Host

https://t.me/joinchat/Ji0PTxSPfGJ1s_WNeJCG3g

Submitted (1 edit)

it seems to me that intfiction.org is very good for that, and that it is useless to disperse. Running a forum takes time, so it is best to use what already exists.
Adventuron is not a ghost town, and that's the place to prove it.

Host

Intfiction has an adventuron tag, and I do check there from time to time.