Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Favorite Games ??

A topic by FutuRETROistic created Sep 23, 2020 Views: 480 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 10
Submitted

What are some of your favorite games to play so far?? Im really diggin 2600AD ! So fun. and kinda hard. I like a good challenge. I also reall enjoy Fox Hunt. Super classic. Fun to play and challenging as well. Tell us some of your favs so far.Ill be adding to this list later .

Submitted

I am really enjoying Rick Starfield and Rumble 89, both have blown my mind with how creative people are and what can be done in NESMaker. There are so many great demos this year, I'm very impressed.

Submitted

Rick Starfield is crazy cool. Great art! fun game. I want more! 

Submitted

I really like spirit impel it’s difficult but it’s the difficult that you know you can beat sorta like megaman 2

Submitted

I've played them all and I have three favourites: Rick Starfield, Klepsydra, Chaos Between Realms. Rick Starfield blew my mind and expectations and came out of nowhere with varied gameplay and innovative techniques. Klepsydra has cool mechanics and amazing music/art. Chaos Between Realms had the best gameplay feel, it felt natural to play in a way that's difficult to achieve.

Submitted

I enjoyed Paws & Play a lot. Very challenging and addictive, and a soundtrack loop you could leave on forever.

Submitted

such a fun inovative game! Cool trippy graphics as well.

Submitted

There are so many great games this year. I can't choose only one. I have four favorites:  Magnilo, Rumblefest '89, Klepsydra and Fox Hunt.

Submitted

A simple platformer game is genius, chronoknight is the most fun and exciting to play,  Overclocked is the best use of the timeless theme.  Almost every game here is amazing, love them all.

Submitted

My favorites are probably Fox Hunt, Chaos Between Worlds, and Rick Starfield. These all are really well made. They have interesting game mechanics, feel like pretty complete games, and have great music and graphics. 

Submitted

An honorable mention is Guard Game. Stabbing those goblins with that massive spear making that swishing sound is just so satisfying. I also like the Dragan Warrior meets Zelda feel of the game. 

Submitted

There were sooooo many awesome submissions but after playing through them all my favorites are:

1000 stars
Cooperating Systems
Chaos Between Realms
Fox Hunt
Magnilo
Paws N' Play
Rick Starfield
Spacewalk 3030