Day 14 and counting down.
- Mind-mapped the layout using Bubbl.us - haven't logged into that web-application since 2009. Surprisingly still pretty nifty.
- Complete a rough of the game layout. Nothing too complicated. I might have to bar-out access to some rooms if I run out of time during development.
- Completed a bunch of warm up exercises in Construct 3
- Construct 3 is pretty tricky. I built some n00b code to fade in and fade out an object.
- This is what an C 3 events looks like if an animator is working on it
- Got some help from a few gamedevs over at twitter who helped solve this problem and made the code more efficient
- The Launch Screen now looks like this