Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Random Game Ideas

A topic by Judgeking created May 11, 2021 Views: 149 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host

Hey, I don't know about anyone else, but I love to talk about crazy ideas for games, mostly just for fun, I'd never have time to work on a fraction, so I don't get concerned "stealing ideas" or anything, if someone can make something real, more power to them!

So I'm gonna post stuff here sometimes, anyone else feel free too, if anyone knows a dev discussion group / "think tank", or wants to start one, I'm interested!

Host

Here's an idea I'd love to see: (I'm sure it's been done in some form, everything has)

Dev Gods - Think of shows/movies Upload meets Tron meets American Gods meets Cabin in the Woods; maybe some Mr. Robot and West World

• Virtual people want "treats" from real world operators, so they try to please them; performing, entertaining, etc, (sacrificing)?
  • Different devs like different things; some reward wholesome behavior, some want you to be bad...
  • Relationships of real-world devs mirrored in virtual world by their "followers" / factions
  • Virtual "flock" tries to help their Dev IRL; Devs can visit the virtual world as Avatars
  • 2 sides to the show: real world life of the devs, and the virtual world of their followers
  • Devs have usernames like Zeus, Hades, Aphrodite, etc
Submitted(+1)

here's an idea that I'd like to see (we plan on doing a completely different game.) I thought it would be neat for someone to do a Mr. Kravin simulator, where it's a 'day in the life' sort of thing. The game is basically from Mr. K's perspective and you do some things he normally does. Eventually the game can 'transform' into a zombie/monster fighter and he has to fight monsters with his mic stand or something. 

Host(+1)

I like that! I might incorporate that into a little "trailer" I'm working on, I'll let you know!