Jobs
Tags

Ludwig Jam Bundle Questions Sticky

A topic by Ottomated created Nov 06, 2021 Views: 1,167 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Host

Submitting your game to the Ludwig Jam Bundle is now possible:

Google Form Link

Fill this form out if you want your game to be included in the bundle.

Think of the bundle as a small version of Steam that only has games from the jam. It will be distributed for free.

Filling out this form does not guarantee inclusion.

If you have any questions, ask in this thread.

Submitted

Is there a deadline to submit our form, in case we need to make any extra assets as needed?

Host

No deadline, games will be added as they come

Submitted

Hey umm, I have a git ignore and everything but it still says that the file size is too big! Is there no way I could just use google drive? Kinda desperate here, haha <3

Host

You really have to figure it out. I can't make exceptions for this part because I have plans around CI/CD and code verification that will require everything to be on github.

Submitted (2 edits)

not sure how I could include my game.
I made a gameboy game that can be in .gb (rom) or webapp form, not sure the best way to pack this as an executable, really.
Edit: I found some instructions via the gbstudio manual on how to turn the web builds into executables, I will work to include that in my github release unless that is something you would need to do instead? Not sure how this is going down.

https://gbstudiocentral.com/tips/compiling-gb-studio-roms-into-standalone-execut...

Submitted

Not sure if you've attempted to bundle things yet, but I just submitted a workaround to a random engine crash (for FWOP).  Changes checked in to the github repo.  Let me know if anything else needs to be done for updates/fixes.

how to get bundle

(1 edit) (+1)

Any idea about when the bundle is able to be released?