Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sharing game ideas

A topic by agilejoshua created Feb 21, 2017 Views: 304 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

It's always great to see what ideas people are exploring. Anyone want to share?

(+1)

I have had an idea for a while for a purely economic management game where you are the CEO of a beverage company and you research flavors, package products, do marketing and manage production and logistics for your growing corporation. Your primary resources would be cash and administrative power (like mana) which would allow you to do actions. The main actions would be purchasing facilities and hiring personell. More cash is earned by either selling your product or by increasing your loans, which require regular interest payments. Admin power is earned from certain facilities and personell.

Cool!

Would you be 'building' your offices or are you planning on keeping most of the game in data-sheets like football manager games?

My plan is for it to be very business diagram & data-sheet. The goal would to have a stockticker, financial software feel to it - like a stock trading application with graphs and analytics.

Due to some personal changes I won't be able to finish up this project.

Would it be interesting to submit my current progress any way (it's not really a game right now, it just runs a single pre-set simulation)?

Host

Damn sorry to hear that!

Certainly feel free to submit what you have, feedback might help you work on it in the future if you decide to, or it might motivate/inspire others!