Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Write-ups I did for some entries

A topic by scitydreamer created Aug 18, 2022 Views: 487 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (2 edits) (+6)

Hey y'all, I made a game and I took a look at some games. I am not a streamer because I don't have the streamer grindset, so I mainly write things. So hey, I figured that I should share my writings on personal highlights over here:

I try to play as many games as I can with what little free time I have! I doubt that I can play all of them, but you know, there's always a few gems within every batch!

Please do not ask me to play your game because I don't want to risk you feeling bad if it doesn't show up. : (   

Submitted

I loved your write ups! The one for my game was very fair and I'm definitely going to take the advice to heart for when I expand/polish it for a commercial release! Thank you!

There's definitely a ton of fun stuff in the games here, loving going through them! I'm glad that I heard about it

Submitted

Thank you very much for covering my game! I'm very glad you like it. I'm eager to get back to it and to polish it up!

Submitted

…and that’s about it for me! Good luck everyone!

Submitted

Just wanted to say thanks for reviewing the games - I prefer written reviews (plus the screenshots) so I can easily and quickly get a grasp on what each game's about, so I found these very useful!