Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Eurydice: A Hidden Pictures Visual Novel

A topic by CCCreations created Aug 04, 2022 Views: 233 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (1 edit)

I guess I am remiss in not making a thread for the game sooner, I apologize! 

I have now uploaded the final version I am going to settle on for the jam, which unfortunately means two major functions I was trying to event are now on hold to be fully implemented until after the jam has finished completely. 

Thanks to all that have downloaded prior, and I hope that you download again as I admit, spelling was never a strong suite of mine.

Good luck... and HAPPY MAKING ALWAYS!!

Submitted

Awesome! Better late than never! So excited to play this!

Submitted

This game is something that is not the norm for me to work on as I am usually not a big fan of visual novels/hidden picture games... But I had a lot of fun doing this one!!! I kept it SIMPLE, so don't expect a lot of flashy effects.

I wanted to make something light for the player to pick up when ever they had time... And while I have some features yet to add... I think I accomplished that!! I didn't make the winning entry; I made an entry that challenged ME!!!!

Submitted

Hey! I've been trying to play Eurydice, and I really like the visuals and the art so far! 
I got stuck on the second puzzle, though, because I am just wildly unobservant. Would you opposed to giving me a hint as to where the crescent moon is, so I can progress? If not, that's fine!

Submitted

Not at all! Look in the tree to the left of the screen ;)
I hope you enjoy yourself and please feel free to let me know of what i can improve! I want to continue and finish and polish this after the jam is over :)

Submitted (1 edit)

Thank you! That's very helpful. I'll try to get my feedback in soon!

Submitted (1 edit)

Sounds interesting! I'll add it to my list!

You have lovely art! 

Submitted

ty!!I wish I could take credit for it though.... The artists all shine here.... I simply put it together 馃槉

I hope you enjoy your time playing!

Submitted

For any one interested.. this is the original story I had written back in college that I reimagined into this game.  :)
https://www.deviantart.com/transendantvoid/art/Orpheus-and-Eurydice-story-A-rete...