SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I was reincarnated as a puppy!?

A topic by TheUnproPro created Aug 04, 2022 Views: 196 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (5 edits)

Plot

There once was a man who dreamed of becoming a hero. He finally got his wish after dying in an embarassing way, however... He was reincarnated as a puppy... At least, that's what the race is called, but as weak as he was at first, he trained hard to become the strongest in the world! Now, an evil threatens the world and will rise in 10 days! Make use of the Rebirth option and all of the training abilities to make him strong enough for the final boss!

Getting stronger

You can grow in strength by selecting "Rebirth" as closed to day 10 as possible, though you might find yourself having to use rebirth before day 10 a few times! This is because as the hours go by, monsters continue to grow in strength, but fret not! You'll be strong enough to one-shot those bosses once you keep playing and then,  it's the final boss time!

Play: https://theunpropro.itch.io/i-was-reincarnated-as-a-pupp-igmc-2022-entry

PUNCHING BAG

Train with a punching bag and gain ATK power! Whack the bag as fast as you can and try not to miss to earn mroe score, which will increase how much your stat gain is!

FAST FEETS

Get jiggy with it! Help Skyth dance by training with this Rythm based minigame! Get a combo of 3 to get a "Fever" which increases your score!

HOWL AT THE MOON

Oh noes, It's raining moons! D: Howl at them to bounce them back up! Burst one of them to obtain massive points!

MEDITATE

Keep those bad thoughts away! Click them as they approach to help Skyth gain more MP!

Submitted

Oh I love the custom art on this! Can't wait to play and- wait a minute I just saw your username! Definitely playing this now, I love your YouTube channel!

Submitted

Thank you so much! ^.^

Submitted

Neat!

Submitted

Yeah it was a lot of fun making :D