SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer / Pixel Artist: LFG

A topic by Ateune created Mar 11, 2018 Views: 871 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (2 edits)

Hey Heart Jammers, 

Looking to either join a group or start one. 

I'm an intermediate programmer and new pixel artist/animator that is diving into Game development. 

I'm using GameMaker studio 1.4 and have all export modules. I've gone through the YouTube RPG tutorial and Platformer Udemy course from HeartBeast. 

Looking for a team that is willing to have a good time, teach/learn, and hangout in a Discord server while we work. Not really concerned with other members' skill level, as I see this as a great opportunity to learn and have a good time. 

contact info: aaron.teune@gmail.com or PM through here.

Below is some of my pixel artwork. All feedback / critique is welcome.

1. Self portrait 
    1. I think I'm much more attractive in low-res.
  2. RPG character
    1. First character I made / animated for game artwork
  3. Roguelike platformer character
    1. Most recent game prototype that I'm working on. 

I will be available for the majority of the event. I'd prefer to not pull crazy late nights (1am max), especially Sunday so I can be useful at work Monday. 

Submitted

I like your style! My preferred genre is RPG, would you be comfortable being the main artist and I'll be the main programmer? I already have a contact who will do the music.

I live in the UK but can do late nights regularly. My choice of engine is Game Maker 1.4, has been for years. Link to my developer blog here: http://binaryshred.tumblr.com/

Hope to hear back, I'll give me Discord details if you're interested in teaming up with me.

Submitted

Yeah, I'm in! I can also help with coding as needed. I think making an RPG game would be a lot of fun! Do you have a Discord channel up, or would you like me to get one around?

Submitted

I'll make the Discord and see if I can get my composer to join. My user is Aerosteam#9734 so PM me to get my attention and the invite should come soon afterwards. My profile picture looks like this:

(2 edits)

I'LL JOIN AS A PIXEL ARTIST

I would love to join to a group of small members who have are quite newbie because I'm a newbie too! (I think)

My username is DigitalNekkoDev#4474 in Discord and I'm 13-year-old boy. I'm  new to pixelart but I'm a fast learner so you can count on me. I'm also a beginner in being a game developer, making platformer in Game Maker Studio 2. Here's my GIF