Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for teammates

A topic by ManuGamesDev created Mar 07, 2018 Views: 702 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hi there! For this jam I thought it would be fun to create a team. I'm semi-advanced in programming and would use Godot (2d). I can do pixel-graphics and animation too, but I'm not perfect in it. It would be cool if you are able to code in Godot, or you can make graphics or sound effects. Hope some of you guys would join my team. (1 or 2 persons)

Do you still need a partner?

Yes :)

I do have godot, but me and another artist are working on game maker 1.4 which there's a free version of it, if you can get it then we have a team of three, you two do the art, which I got the sounds and the design of the game. We will talk more when we add each on Skype or discord.

(2 edits)

Would it be okay if we use email in spite of discord or skype? And I thought gms 1.4 is not available and gms 2 does cost money to export to windows. (I do not want to use any cracked versions)(p.s. english is not my mother tongue so I would prefer to write, despite speaking, hope you understand)

i have it on steam, and I think you can get it from game maker studio main page on less they took it out, or you can buy for 8 bucks in g2a.com and added it on steam. And sure we can use email. I just wanna have a perfect communication so we can work extremely well with everybody.

(2 edits)

Take a look on this. gms 1.4 isn't (legally) available anymore ... do you have paid version? Then maybe I could code gml and you can use it

well it's not the paid version at least not yet, i still the free version that have the game maker studio splash screen in game. Can you give me your email to get everybody in board and know what are we gonna do, still there's no theme in the game jam, but me and hypergamedev are making ideas of what game we are gonna be doing.

Deleted 6 years ago

nevermind i found the legal link of installer of gamemaker: studio 1.4

https://www.yoyogames.com/download/studio/free

Hi guys im a somewhat programmer (Student) Learning c# but i'm a fair level builder and cutscene animator in unity, have couple of months in game maker 2 enough to move sprites and add controllers function. I do know c++ and java which i wont go for developing there but i will like to join a team.

I'm french just to let you guys know.

thanks.

(1 edit)

Hi! I'm not looking for teammates anymore. Maybe I should have posted it in here ;) You could try to create a new topic in the community. Good luck!