SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Arduino serial communication plugin

A topic by Nangi created Jan 14, 2022 Views: 229 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+2)

Hello!

I just found this jam! Awesome idea! I am not sure if I will be able to make time to participate, but I wanted to just mention a plugin I have been trying to maintain.

https://github.com/NangiDev/GDSerCommPlugin

It's a Arduino serial communication plugin. I know there are a interest out there, my problem is that I don't really have the time and knowledge to maintain and fix it by myself. I really want to, but it's a bit overwhelming.

If anyone is interested to look at it, please don't hesitate to message me.

It could use some UX improvement, documentation cleanup and of course code improvement. There are probably a lot of features to be added as well.

Thanks! This jam is gonna be really interesting!

HostSubmitted

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. I hope you’ll find the time to join us, at least you can join us during the livestreams if you want.

I’ll take a look at the addon because as an embedded engineer myself, I could be interested in communicating with Arduinos with something else than websockets! I’ll try to talk about your addon to get it noticed.

(+1)

I sure will join if I can! :)

Hopefully someone with more time and experience finds it challenging and interesting to improve the addon. It feels like I am holding the addon hostage right now because I can not fullfil the demands from those interested in using it. I just managed to get it working for one project I did a long time ago. I feel there is unexplored potential in the addon.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions and thought!

Submitted(+1)

Hi! I don't have the technical abilities to maintain your project, but I will sure use it in my future projects! Thank you for creating it!