Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[SOLVED] Godot 4 Can't Export For Web?

A topic by Dragonfoxing created May 13, 2023 Views: 782 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (2 edits)

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information online about this.  I have Godot 4.0.2 with my project set to Compatibility mode, but there are no release templates for web for this version...and apparently there are still issues with 4.0's web exporter.

Wtf do I do to get this working?

TY Glitched_Design for reminding me that the mono version of Godot 4 isn't necessarily up to speed with the non-mono version.

Submitted(+1)

Are you using the mono (.NET) version?

I had this same issue on the mono (.NET) version of Godot 4.0.2. I had all of my scripts in GDscript so I moved over to the standard edition and it has the web templates available. 

Submitted (2 edits)

Gosh yes, I was.  Thank you.  Now I have that weird Cross Origin Isolation & SharedArrayBuffer issue...

Just had to enable SharedArrayBuffer in the itch.io game page settings, now my game works.  Thank you for saving me!

Submitted(+1)

Happy to help.

Submitted

It said the same to me but it gave me the option to manage the templates and that let me download everything i needed.

Submitted

Many project which are submitted on jam, are not running on mac browser. but running fine on windows browser