Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Considering entering... Maybe.

A topic by lavendersiren created Apr 02, 2020 Views: 149 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

This jam looks like something right down my alley, combining two of my favorite things together and all. The 11 day time limit (considering I have an essential dayjob and all) might be a deal breaker though. 

Question I have regarding content. Is fan-session stuff valid? Like, as long as the story takes place within the general homestuck setting? Because I have a post-session time player from a fan-session (specifically the sbargv2 session) that I might be interested in making (yet another) game for, to be submitted to this jam.

Here's to hoping this event has some good entries!

Submitted

My game is based firmly on SBURB related content but I'm actually debating on the main character being John or not, so if it isn't fine at least we're both screwed.

Submitted(+1)

...wait a minute... I have an idea!

I can use this jam to finally write "none pizza with left beef"! I've been thinking of writing my own epilogue version since reading the candy epilogue and this might just give me the push to make it work! That way I can satisfy any need for canon characters to be present and get to use one of my original characters!

Now to figure out what quick and dirty artstyle to use...

Submitted(+1)

Right on! It would be interesting to see