The jam is over, so a big thank you to everyone who took part! I'm really glad this jam helped some people get motivated, especially glad for those who managed to finish something for the first time.
I've done 2 of these now, with the second being roughly double the size of the first. My plan is to do another one next year, but as always I'm open to suggestions. This year went pretty well, but not perfectly, so please let me know your thoughts below. I'm open to suggestions on the following things:
- Community here on itch
- Twitter (hashtag and account)
- Discord (did it work, how to make it better etc)
- Time limit for jam and for ratings
- Voting and voting categories (how to get more people voting?)
- Collaborations and finding people to work with
- General vibe of the jam (aim was to be relaxed and encourage people to get something done)
- Anything else you can think of
Thanks again for participating!