Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If you haven't seen my"looking for team" on the discord, this is a duplicate of that

A topic by wickeddelight created Jan 05, 2020 Views: 192 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Hi all!  I am wicked aka sunandshadow.  I am a designer looking for one or two co-designers to spend up to 2 months developing a solid design for a game.  (I am also a 2D artist and a writer.)  Genres of interest to me include:

• A plant or animal breeding sim/tycoon, probably like Fish Tycoon/Plant Tycoon unless you want to do one more like a horse sports game instead, with racing and possibly jumping/agility.
  • Arcade-style fishing game with either aquarium keeping or crafting to make use of caught fish
  • Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon type game with an original fantasy or apocalypse setting
  • A JRPG with something about magical mutations, something about ancient ruins, maybe a bit of romance, optionally something about a time loop.
  • An open-world RPG with more adventure and social stuff, less dark gritty horror, compared to Skyrim.  Possibly a 2D game
  • A turn-based tactical combat game with pet monsters.  Not particularly like Pokemon, much more like Disgaea (square grid game where you control a small army of up to 9 units), Dofus, or the kind of RPG where combat is card games
  • A Myst-style adventure game, with or without agility and dexterity elements inspired by Assassin's Creed or Grand Theft Auto
  • A survival-lite openworld game (no permadeath, lots of collecting mats from the environment and using them to craft buildings, appliances, clothes - something like ARK but easier and maybe with more story.

So if one of those sounds interesting to you and you are a designer (among whatever other abilities), pitch me what you would like to do. :)

Hey Wicked. A lot of your ideas are actually on my bucket list. I am a designer and programmer. Feel free to hit me up if you would like to work together.

Hello :)  I haven't settled with a partner yet though I've had a few nibbles, but I'd definitely like to talk about what you'd be interested in working on.  My discord is wicked_delite#4584, or I can do email, or whatever as long as it's not voice chat.

You can try to form team at: https://crowdforge.io/jams/decadejam