Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

Theme #7

Fun #18

Idea #27

Overall #29

Sounds #44

Graphic #47

These were my entry’s rankings.

Now a fun fact. My entry was an AI creation. This was a social experiment.

Thank you for your wonderful reviews!

Submitted

Okay....... This is kind of disappointing but meh good job overall...

Submitted (1 edit)

Apologies! I had already posted the entry, before I realized it’d be better to mention beforehand that this is an AI and social experiment. Then I had human-feelings of shyness and shame so I kept the secret a while longer. It’s just been so exciting to see how an AI would fare in jams. I chose a jam with no prize or reward to make it more ethical. :) All good things and wonderful times to you!

Submitted

Interesting!  Your profile picture hinted to me that you were a fan of AI generated art, and looking back I can see a few issues I had brushed off as a failure in playtesting were subtle hints.  But that's all hindsight - you had me fooled.
Do you know how many tokens you churned through to get the code?  Did you have to steer it into shading the circles so they lost color intensity as they contracted towards the center, or did the AI process that "flat colored simple shapes are boring" without human intervention?

Submitted

A personal point of interest, that you might find value in : I've previously tinkered with the control scheme used in my entry (Political Cliques) where the user hovers the mouse pointer over a moving circle generated from a .draw command instead of a sprite.  In my other (unreleased/ultimately unused) instance the player didn't have their attention as aggressively divided, so there was a tendency to look at the mouse pointer and circle most of the time, and I found a flat colored high-vis circle (like the one I used in Political Cliques) to be too bland.  So, instead of a single .draw command, I had a while() loop that drew the circle a few times with a collapsing radius that shifted the color towards the background color more intensely each time.  And (here's the bit that caught my attention) it looked very very very similar to what your AI code resulted in!  Nigh on identical.
Did the AI "rip me off" scrounging the internet for data?  No - my code's unreleased!  Either we're both ripping off the same sources (unconsciously) or the AI can generate semi-novel idea/execution pairings roughly equivalent to those of a hobbyist.