Tags

Idea?

A topic by KerHab created Aug 21, 2022 Views: 1,000 Replies: 25
Viewing posts 1 to 15

I ran out of idea...help?

Submitted

Same

(+1)

The "you are not alone" theme mostly used to show that ..human is not alone , there are aliens ..kinda stuff..if u get what I mean

Maybe if it help

(+7)

You're not alone. I'm out of ideas too :D

(+1)

XD

(+1)

aha good one lol

(+1)

lol

me too

Wanne Team Up

(+1)

a cooperative puzzle game or any cooperative game :D

a horror game

(+1)

yeah, a horror game is a great idea but… everyone is going to do that

Submitted

Exactly. Yet I still keep on thinking about a horror game when brainstorming

not me >:)

Submitted(+2)(-1)

But, if everyone thinks that everyone else is going to do a horror game, then nobody will do a horror game. Right?

Lol I feel like everyone will do a cooperative puzzle game in defiance of horror. (Thats what im doing anyway haha)

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

true

I took “you’re not alone” a different way

a plants-versus-zombies style therapy game where you defend the conscience from bad thoughts, or the therapist has a ridiculously huge anime sword to fight off the harmful thoughts

I just imagine my therapist holding an anime sword when i see this

Submitted

YES

Some sort of game were there is a person with anxiety (lorewise a friend or family member), and you, the protagonist, have to get rid of the anxiety "bugs" to save the person.

Literally thought of this two minutes after I saw the theme, i know other people have similar ideas.

My idea was a Button Masher about a depressed man, and in order to stop the loop you have to answer the phone

I had this idea which is too big for me to pull off. Player starts as the lowest ranking human of the society and must start a rebellion against the oppressing dictator. On the way, player must recruit followers, hence "not alone". The number of followers will determine the results of rebellion 

Submitted

At least i'm not trying to make something genial, i just making game in a only programming language i know and trying to learn more strong languages like C++.I doing it for myself.

Submitted

The only trouble with this theme that it's ahard to do something NOT horror theme,even for me.But i actually calm and living with the fact that i doing a horror.Well, i think you will enjoy it.

Hey !

I'm game asset designer 

You can checkout my assets if you want 

And all my assets has free version.

You can use them if you don't want to pay anything