Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm sad

A topic by Banana_Chad created Feb 20, 2021 Views: 167 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(1 edit) (+1)

The problem is that I'm trying to finish and fix my game, but I'm afraid there isn't going to be enough time to finish it meaning that I can't submit it, can you all give me tips and motivation because I am trying my best, and its hell because I really think it's not gonna work out in the end due to lack of time.

Edit: I'm very sure I can't submit the game because its still not finished and bugs are everywhere, however this will not be an unfinished project hopefully. So who knows if I make this WIP a full game for everyone to play! But one thing is for sure, it was fun participating, and it's a bit bad that I didn't get to finish the game, but I learned a lot about unity2D, and maybe I can finish the game in the future, see you all when I finish the game hopefully or in the next jam (2021.2)!

I am working my hardest atm and I hope it will work out in the end with sadly only 1 level and not that much customization

Submitted

Don't worry my dude, just cut off features which don't need to be there, and only 1 level is enough. Honestly, I am in a similar condition

Submitted

Focus on making sure that what you have works and is playable. Maybe make a build even, so you have something to upload in worst case. It's normal that game jam games are not finished. Still people will try it out and give you feedback

Then you can focus on adding as much stuff as you can.

Submitted

You can do this! I believe in you!

Submitted

Dude I too am low on time its fine just try your hardest

Submitted

I like how everyone here is saying we dont have enough time while we're here writing in the comments

Submitted

owencsousa the same happened to me last time and I submitted it anyways! So even if it isn't finished you can submit it! Try your best! :)