Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

UE4 Game Designer - Looking for Team

A topic by Urgaburf created Feb 09, 2021 Views: 240 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hey! I am a game design student and I have experience working in UE4. I am very excited to be participating in this game jam but it would be amazing to work with other people on this game jam.

Even if you don't have UE4 and have audio or artistic skills then it would be great to have you be a part of the team and create assets for the game.

If you are interested then please leave a comment and let me know and then we can go from there.

Thank You!

Submitted

Hi, what is your time zone? I am a composer looking for a team

Submitted

Hey Julyzor, my time zone is EST. It would be great work with a composer for the project.

Submitted

Oh, I just got a team, but if you are already on the jam week and don't have a composer, hit me up with a DM in Discord and I may be able to compose the music for your game too.  Julyzor#6589

Submitted

Sweet and alright, I will let you know. Thank you Julyzor.

Submitted

Hey, I am a composition/audio engineering student looking for a team. If you still need audio, I'd like to work with you on this jam and create some music and sound design for your game. Let me now if you want to team up.

Cheers!

Submitted

Hey Domy! That would be awesome and I would love to team up. My Discord is TMBabcock#0433, just send me a DM whenever.

oh sure i’ll join!! I hope you use c3!

in fact, i am not good at coding and that’s why i use it, because unity is a lotta codes

Submitted

That is awesome! I'd love to have you on the team and the unreal engine uses C++ and Visual Scripting.

ok I’m about to submit a game…