SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Bookmark Gamejam 2022 [Official Participation Award Badge] Sticky

A topic by Sparuh created Oct 28, 2022 Views: 141 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted (3 edits)

Hi fellow participants!

As promised I present to you, the participation award - Bookmark Gamejam 2022 Official Badge!

It wasn't a Halloween theme, creepy, or spooky. But the badge was designed with October in mind, since the event started and last the entire October. So what would represent October better than Halloween itself? I've added lots of pumpkins and books.

The idea behind the design

I actually forgotten about this part and was pushed back from my pipeline. But after I extended the Gamejam till the end of this month... I remembered! So here you go! The inspiration came from the many games that were submitted throughout the event. I envision books as a medium where a whole new world was created. So the books were actually used to project the world within, which was represented as 3D objects. Anyway, feel free to use the badge in all the games that were submitted in the game jam bookmark 2022, hope to see you next time!

Feel free to resize the badge above or use the smaller badge below in your project page.

HostSubmitted

If you've used it in your project pages or anywhere else please do share it in this thread. Would love to see it. 

Submitted

it's adorable!

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

;D hehe

Thanks! Feel free to use it for your 5-min-fanfic or page mage!

Submitted

done! :)

Submitted

Oh this is perfect for the Spooktacular Bookmarks I made! Thanks you so much for making it <3

HostSubmitted

You're welcome :D