Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for: an artist & a programmer (EDIT: team found)

A topic by Esben Nyboe created Jan 21, 2021 Views: 207 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hey jammers! 
Me and a friend of mine want to make a team. I'll do the sound design, and he does the music. 
I've got some experience with using Unity. As an example, here's a rhythm-based action-puzzle I made with Unity: https://esbennyboe.itch.io/orbit-crusher
We need someone who can help make the game pretty (an artist: 2D or 3D), and someone who can code. Maybe I can help out with the code a little bit, but I would prefer not to, since I want to focus mostly on making sounds. 

If you might be interested in teaming up, let me know :) 
And to everyone else: have a happy jammin time

Submitted

Hi man, I'm interested.. we have  a team of 4 (2 artist, raster and pixel and 2 programmers) join us if you want!!

DM me.. Discord Tag - Jayesh_P#2136

Submitted

Hi! i'm a programmer and it would be pretty cool to work in a team! i have participated in 2 jams (just in 1 i manage to finish the game haha) and i've learn a lot of unity working on my own

Submitted

Hey, I would love be part of the team. I'm a programmer , I've been doing this for a few years now, but I always work with 2D games, so I have little to no knowledge in 3D programming(if that is what you guys are going with). I don't even know if it's that much of a difference. However this is my first Jam ever! So, I'm kind of a newbie here hehe. 

Submitted

Hey thanks for replying. We're not settled on either 2D or 3D, so that's no problem. Do you have a discord user? Then maybe we can talk more there :) 
We might have found a team, but not sure yet.

Submitted
Deleted 3 years ago