Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Find a team

A topic by Game Devs for Pride created Jul 20, 2020 Views: 286 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Host

Post your work here and/or ask about people willing to assume positions still open in your team!

hiiii everyone! im looking for people who can make nice and cutesy art and people who really know what they're doing with a certain game engine. as for me, i can provide rad ideas and sick music!!

I'm thinking about joining, I use unity. I'd be interested to discuss further. I know some really great artist/ui/composers as well.

Hello all! Im looking to join a team that needs a sound designer and/or musician and doesnt mind that this would be my first attempt at a game :) Im a fast learner and willing to try many things outside my comfort zone. So let me know if this sounds good to you.

I don't know if I'll have too much free time, but I'd gladly help out with music and sounds :)

Hey hey all, I'm a programmer! If anyone has any neat ideas I'd be down to join then. You can check out my stuff here: https://samclee.itch.io/

Hello! I have an idea for a short and sweet click and point adventure/solve the room type game. If you're interested, add me on discord @ PigeonsUnite#9981 :) 

I like the sound of that! I'll send a request now