Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

When did you all start on your project? Locked

A topic by wabsol created Sep 14, 2020 Views: 176 Replies: 4
This topic was locked by AmalgamAsh Dec 05, 2020

This topic is now locked due to the jam entries being submitted for judgement.

Please follow progress on the gameplay by visiting

https://www.youtube.com/c/amalgamash

follow future jams by following me on itch!

and follow the game creators for progress on their respective games!

Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hi, i wonder when you all started on your project and if and how you all did your planning?

Personally I started today from scratch again(because of breaking of laptop), i am looking forward to seeing your project on Amalgamash his youtube channel. 

Also are you guys doing demo's or story driven games?

tldr; Q1 when started  on project, Q2 did planning if yes how,Q3 kind of project?

I technically started my project on January and started working on it right away, on RM2K3. But my HDD broke, then I restarted it on RMMV on September. My project is technically a Yume Nikki fangame mixed with Petscop and Mother.

Submitted(+1)

Glad to hear someone else is working on a submission. It was hard to remember working on the project so i got my grandma to visit me as i worked on the project just so i would not forget, now because of covid regulations my grandma wasn't allowed to come over anymore and i forgot about it :facepalm: i saw amalgamash his video this morning and it reminded me. i hope i get something to show before it closes as i am not that good with time pressure/time management.

If you have any trouble, you can lower the scope, do more arcade-like instead of story-heavy.

Submitted(+1)
Yeah, i'm trying to make something more mechanic driven. Story and language isn't my favorite design taks haha.
Host locked this topic