Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A Developer's Message

A topic by just_manu created 69 days ago Views: 161 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+2)

First of all I wanted to thank everyone who has given me support in my project, you guys are just the best, I love y'all ❤️

The reason I'm doing this post is because I feel frustrated, I haven't been able to play almost any game because of the situation in my country...you see:

I live in Cuba, and we're currently facing daily blackouts (15 hours without electricity every single day) and the internet is slow as hell. I wish I could support everyone as much as I can, but currently I'm not able to do it.

So any time you guys come across a cuban game developer give him all your support, we work in such a huge difficult environment (for example I had to develop my project facing these 15 hours without electricity every day)

I wish you all the best, and thanks for taking your time to read this!

Submitted

i feel you. Lucky for me i study in the UCI and we almost never get blackouts

Submitted

I'm glad for you guys!

But I'm not lucky enough haha

Submitted

That situation really sucks. I hope it will get better. With Blackouts, and Cuba.

Submitted

Thank you!

My mother and I are trying to get out of here as soon as possible, we're taking my sister and grandmother too...oh and of course, my dog :)

Submitted

Man, that really sucks. I have been so out of world news (for mental health) that I didn't even know this was happening to Cuba. I really wish the whole situation gets better. I'll be sure to check your game. Greetings from Mexico!

Submitted

Done!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for your support!

I don't think the situation is getting any better soon, but we're all trying to get out of here and someday all of this will be in the past. Thanks for taking your time my latin brother :)✨

Submitted(+1)

I swear, sometimes I think we Latin Americans have to deal with poor living conditions to balance out how capable we are on other stuff we do, we work too hard. Didn't knew this was happening in Cuba, much love from Brazil.

Submitted(+1)

Ohh Brazil! I have a friend there, a very talented artist :)

And yes, it's a little sad having to deal with these things, but our spirits are really strong and we're always going to find a way out of any problem! Isn't that right? 😎🙌

Thank you for your support! Saudações de Cuba amigo :)