Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Are you excited for this jam?

A topic by voidnatta created Jan 31, 2024 Views: 451 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 11

I think this is a great opportunity to learn something new, like maybe try to implement a algorithm that you never tried.

There's a good chance that I'll be medicated for ADHD for the first time on the day this jam starts, so that's gonna be an exciting new dynamic to try out lol.

hell yeah! im a big fan of acerola's vids and im planning on working on some tools that will help me a lot on other proyects

(+2)

I can code but I haven't made a game before, going to learn a lot if I'm able to do it!

Me too, what will you be trying to use?

(+1)

I'll use Godot. I have a background in OOP so using C# or their script language should be easier to learn. What about you?

(+1)

If it's your first gamejam, try messing around with microstudio.dev, it's a game engine on the web, it will teach you the basics of game logic, useful stuff for any game engine you end up choosing.

(+1)

Yes, I sure am excited. I need to get a game made before my first kid is born. With all this free time I seem to have. Haha

Acerola Jam 0! 

Super excited! Just came out of a jam helping several teams, it will be a nice change of pace to figure things out on a solo game! Maybe I'll try a genre I'm not used to. 

Submitted

I'm eating chipotle rn.

Can't wait! I appreciate the longer length too.

hell yeah, its a great excuse to finally make something on godot!

this will be my first jam as a new dev so im really excited to get a chance to participate in something like this. :)

I dig the idea of a solo, long term gamejam, it allows me to work as long as I feel like without worrying about the small stuff