I am a [role(s)] looking for [role(s) or team]!
1. Introduction: Include any basic information you wish for people to know. I.e., Name, timezone, pronouns, etc. Or go all out and give your entire life philosophy; it's up to you!
2. Skills: Stuff you know how to do, or kind of know how to do. You can also add things you're willing to try.
3. Programs/Languages: Engines/Programs (for any use, be it art, music, game dev, animation, etc) and markup/programming languages you are familiar with.
4. Portfolio: Not terribly necessary, but it'd be a good idea to provide examples of things you've done. Don't sweat it if you're a complete beginner!
5. Contact: Ways to keep in touch. Instant messengers, slack, emails, etc.
6. Other: Anything else you think is important. Have an idea for a game? Stick it here. Have any specific expectations from your team? Stick them here. Anything goes!
^ I'll use this thing from another thread to start it off.
I am a mainly-pixel artist and/or assistant writer looking for a team!
1. Introduction: Hey, I'm Mitchell. I'm a moderator for a Discord with 4400 people in it, so I'll probably be busy up to the first day of the jam. You can find the games I've worked on on my profile and check my Twitter; I can also link to my art Facebook if needed. For my past gamejams, I wasn't the only artist in either of them, so I can specify which art was mine in each.
2. Skills: Pixel art, editing, managing, keeping everyone up to date with what's going on. I like working as a monster/details artist more than anything. I'm still working on things like animating sprites. I also really like making 3D couches.
3. Programs/Languages: Asesprite, PaintTool SAI, Paint, a little AutoDesk Maya and Mudbox.
4. Portfolio: See my itch profile for game examples (again, will specify which art is mine and which isn't). I can also send sprites, drawings, or pictures of my 3D couches as needed. :)
5. Contact: I use Discord more than anything else. I refuse to use Skype because it's clunky and horrible. Sorry. qunariariqun#8616