SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'll Be Playing Every Single Game

A topic by Goodgis created Dec 02, 2020 Views: 364 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+6)

Hey Everyone,

For those who don't know me, I'm Goodgis CEO (Chief Elf Officer) at @firithstudio and I have a Youtube channel that focuses on Game Development. I know how difficult I can be to find the motivation to finish your games. One thing that has consistently helped me in the past is having someone play my games.

That's why this Jam, I'll be playing every single one of your games and give you feedback! Not only that, but the Firith team will share some of their favorite games on our Twitter.

So get out there and start working on your awesome winter games. I can't wait to play each and every one of them!

Thanks so much,

Goodgis

(+1)

Wow, thanks!

(+2)

ok.... beware... of the mad snowman...

Submitted(+1)

That's great, thanks! I'll do my best!

Submitted(+1)

Really appreciate it! We are so damn proud and excited about Kilo and Tunn and would love to share it with the world! Thanks for creating this game jam and giving us the opportunity to gather as a team and produce something that has made us all so happy.

Submitted (2 edits) (+2)

We'd love to see a youtube playthrough of our game. Its always fascinating watching people's commentary as they play and what theyre thinking while trying to solve our puzzles lol