Patch Notes 0.0.81
- Weapon head hot when disassembled
- Ingots turning into copper heads
- Option to disable rain
- Grip-Guard spawning multiple guards on anvil when dissassembling
- Axe heads spawning in multiples on anvil when dissassembling
- Stones creating trees
- Ore’s should save and load along with everything else.
- Keybindings should save properly as well
- Cancel customer button working properly again
- Weapons selling for expected value.
- Smelter no longer burning fuel when fuel removed
- Smelter button toggle.
Patch Notes 0.0.8
- Added - Customers are now in professions.This adds a little more depth to each customer. Each customer will ask for weapons or tools tied to their profession. The tools/weapons materials they ask for is tied to your hammers material.
- Added - New pickaxe. Customers will now ask for axes and pick axes.
- Added - Horse and wagon.
- Added - A new parts shop.
- Added - Cave 1.0
- Added - Smelter to the blacksmith shop.
- Added - Mining and logging 1.0.
- Added - Coal
- Added - Weapon Refining 1.0. Right now all weapon heads have stats you can adjust. Press Shift+Left Click to begin the process of refining your weapons when the weapon head is on the anvil and heated. Right click to stop the moving bar.
- Added - Keybindings.
- Added - Lantern to light areas. You can pick them up.
- Added - Partial Controller Support
- Added - You can now equip the hammers, axes and pickaxes you’ve created. Press the “E” key to pick up your desired tool. You can cycle through each one by pressing buttons 1-3 on your keyboard. Equipping a new one will replace the old equipped slot but not drop it.
- Added - Rain 1.0
- Added - Players can now edit their names on the character sheet. Click the EDIT button.
- Added - Pinups. Players can hang paper on the walls.
- Added - A clock
- Added - Ambient night sounds
- Fixed - Crouching is much smoother now.
- Fixed - Smelter will properly queue each ore.
- Fixed - Customers will no longer purchase the wrong weapon when multiple weapons are on the counter.
- Fixed - Wrong names and colors for some grips, guards and ores.
- Fixed - Typo’s
- Fixed - Lighting fix should increase fps by a little.
- Fixed - Customers will no longer take the wrong weapons
- Fixed - Weapons should now properly register and sell.
- Fixed - You can no longer spam left clicks while on the anvil.
- Fixed - Throwing objects no longer triggers the player animation.
- Changed - Water to Oil
- Changed - Ingots will cooldown after 5 minutes.
- Changed - Blueprint sheet to reflect new items.
- Changed - Main Menu
- Changed - Weapon guards can no longer attach to blades. Everything must be attached directly to the grip.
- Changed - Purchase sheet now has little indicator arrows.
- Changed - Time no longer freezes at midnight.
- Changed - Sleeping speeds the time for 8 (ingame) hours. Is also only available at night.
- Changed - Mining ore resets every 23 hours.
- Changed - Reworked audio
- Weapon Head in heated state after dissassembling
- All Ingot turning into Copper Heads
- Weapons not selling properly
- Fixed- Customers should spawn like before.
- Fixed- Default settings should now work
- Fixed- Mouse should stay in game window now.
- Fixed- Hammer should work in sandbox mode
Changes and fixes
- Fixed- Customer name should now match the name on the ledger.
- Fixed- Polearms spawning half out of the delivery boxes.
- Fixed- Customer AI should no longer spin in circles.
- Fixed- Weapons should no longer fall off customers.
- Fixed- Customers should now always purchase the right weapon, as long as it meets requirements.
- Fixed- Extremely dark rooms during night time.
- Fixed- Gamma settings.
- Fixed- Weapon parts switching over to other parts.
- Fixed- Should get less weapon notification spams.
- Fixed- Typos in a few places.
- Fixed- Tweaks to menu buttons.
- Fixed- Tweaks to culling distances.
- Fixed- Tweaks to ambient occlusion.
- Fixed- Making monster weapons should no longer be possible.
- Fixed- Last part you held should no longer jump around when you left click.
- Fixed- Small adjustments to terrain. Removed Trees, rocks in certain areas for better AI pathfinding.
- Fixed- Other minor tweaks
- Added- Sparks for hits on the anvil.
- Added- Graphic settings will display chosen options.
- Added- Music settings.
- Added- Invert mouse settings.
- Added- Mouse sensitivity options.
- Added- Completed weapon save states.
- Added- Timer will reset changed resolution settings.
- Added- Smelter(Sandbox).
- Added- 2 cart variants (Sandbox).
- Added- Axes(Sandbox).
- Added- Shield boards(Sandbox).
- Added- Trees can be cut down (Sandbox).
- Added- Logs can be cut to Firewood.
- Added- Firewood can be added to smelter to make Ingots.
- Added- Occlusion Culling.
- Added- You can now click on weapons on anvil to break apart.
- Added- A cash cap to max amount of cash players can have in their cash chest.
- Changed- Radial Selection Menu can now be held instead of toggled.
- Changed- Ledger details reworked.
- Changed- Small blades can no longer connect to guards.
- Changed- Ores will no longer turn to ingots on the forge(Sandbox).
- Changed- Removed tutorial papers for the time being.
- Changed- Pressing Esc while main menu is open will close the main menu
- Fixed - No longer possible to build large weapons with one ingot.
- Fixed - No longer will get the wrong ingot type.
- Fixed - Did more work on fixing pricing issues.
- Fixed - Greatsword issues
- Fixed - Spamming notifications
- Changed - Now you can only choose an option with the "Z" menu when you have ingots on the anvil. Also, weapon heads that cannot be created will be grayed out based on the amount of ingots on the forge.
The last head type will be used if possible, otherwise, you won't be able to make a weapon head unless you choose an option.
- Changed - Changed the prices so now it's harder to obtain the higher tier ingots. Will be reworked based on player feedback. This is to pave the way for mining and forestry.
- Changed - Reworked the customer payment system.
- Added - Now you are rewarded for completing jobs fast.
- Added - You can view more details on a customer's purchase by clicking a customer's completed order on the receipt sheet above the treasure chest.
Fixed - Quick fix to Greathammer heads unaccesible.
Fixed - Customer sneaking into shop and locking door on player.
Fixed - Greathammer heads not selling
(Edit)Fixed- Accidently had the days shorten. It should be back to 10 minutes.
Changes and Fixes
⦁ Fixed - More work on anvil/ingot interaction.
- (Edit)Fixed - Crates should explode less.
⦁ Fixed - Adjustments to exiting the shop sign and main menu. Hopefully now people won't have issues getting out.
⦁ Fixed - Issue with prices not adding up to the proper amount.
⦁ Fixed - Adjustments to the terrain so it doesn't eat your creations.
⦁ Fixed - The burnt coal on the forge is now scaled down so you can lay ingots flat without them rolling off the forge.
⦁ Changed - Decrease the size of the ingots 2/3 of its original size. Will help with better placement on the anvil.
⦁ Changed - Updated the Forge model to give it more personality.
⦁ Changed - You can now access more areas of the map. Which means more bugs you'll most probably encounter :p.
⦁ Changed - Blacksmith starting house is now smaller but looks better. This is the smallest version of purchaseable homes. In the distance is the medium version that will be available in the next update along with the 3rd version which is much, much larger and a the town.
⦁ Changed - Movement to the Guardian. ( Animation is still being worked on)
⦁ Changed - Size of Ingots are smaller.
⦁ Changed - Now steel no longer exists and has been replaced with Adelite.
⦁ Changed - Changes to how you select different weapon heads. You need to press "Z" and select the head you want. So you still need to cycle thru each part but you don't need to cycle through blade heads to reach hammer heads. This feature is still in development as expected.
⦁ Changed - Changes to how the Customer recognizes combined weapon parts.
- Great Hammers can only be made with large Hammer heads and long grips,
- One hand hammer can only be made with a normal hammer head and normal grips.
- Great Swords can only be created with large blades, large guards and long grips.
- One Hand Swords can only be made wih a normal blade, normal guard and a normal grip.
- Daggers can only be made, atm, with just short blade and normal grip... The combinations were messing up my code, which made it hard to find problems.
⦁ Added - Sandbox Mode
⦁ Added - First iteration of mining. Only accessible in the sandbox mode.
⦁ Added - New soundtrack
⦁ Added - New GUI elements.
- (Edit)Added - You can now reheat weapon heads in the forge. Heated weapon heads are the only way to cycle through all of the weapon heads.