AI-KA is a 2D metroidvania-style plataformer where you explore a massive maze-like lab facility full of mechanical and biological creatures that will destroy you on sight. You have the ability to "pixelate" and dematerialize yourself into pixels, allowing you to fly with zero gravity and hack the enemy bots to control or paralyze them. But beware, they can also hack you back.
Small gameplay of my most 'completed' scene:
Overall Game idea:
- 2D single player metroidvania
- Colossally huge Maze-like lab facility tower (meaning, it's gonna have many sectors and maps)
- Different mini Biomes/sectors (where experiment creatures will reside)
- Character development and story (not sure if i can make this exactly how i imagine it though)
- Mechanical bot enemies [BOT]
- Biological organism enemies [BIO]
- Bio-Mech enemies (combination of biological and robot) [BIOMECH] or [BIOT]
- Particle pixel enemies / misc / unknown (I will show soon what these are) [PXL] [???] [UNKN]
- AI-KA(the character) can "pixelate", transforming herself into a "pixel cloud" (i'll explain it later)
- AI-KA can Hack [BOT] and [BIOMECH] enemies to control/paralyze them, but she can can also BE hacked
- Dfferent Gun bullet types that AI-KA can use to deal with certain enemies (not certain if i will implement this)
- AI-KA can attack in her "pixelated" form (to hack faster)
- Melee attacks (unlikely addition)
- acrobatic moveset (jump, quick backhpop, dodge)
- many powerups to improve character abilities (found throughout the game)
- Many Boss fights
- Has a final boss
- and more stuff
Thanks for viewing!
Feel free to ask me anything, i'd be happy to answer them
Got positive comments? say them! they will inspire me to keep going!
Got negative comment? say them! they will inspire me to improve even more!
I'll try to post here often, but since i'm the only guy working on this and have studies to attend, expect not so frequent posts.
My main blog: https://laggingwind.blogspot.com/p/ai-ka.html