1. I don't seem to be able to select Dwarves when they are sleeping in a bed. I can select the bed, and the ground, the bedroom, but not the Dwarf. That wouldn't be an issue if I had another screen or interface to adjust professions.
2. I don't have a unified way of seeing what professions I've given my Dwarves. It would be nice to make sure I don't have 5 Blacksmiths and 0 Carpenters without checking each Dwarf by hand.
3. Is the order of profession important? If I make someone Miner, Farmer, Blacksmith do I need to watch that they only mine if possible and Blacksmith as a last ditch thing? Whatever the answer, the answer should be on a tooltip or the profession screen or something like that.
4. I had new Dwarves join. Yay! The screen showing them is fine but pausing the game and letting me potentially adjust the professions or something would be nice. This made the other issues even more noticeable.
5. Can I refuse or cast out a Dwarf? No reason to right now, but if food was scarse and someone showed up with a negative trait or just duplicate professions I might want to stop them at the gates.