Story-driven game of an apocalyptic magical world.
A classic style RPG with a standard turn based battle system focused on story, choices and exploration. The journey is about a group of friends who try to survive in a world where a magical virus spreads, making anyone a possible enemy. Throughout the game there will be a focus on survival and morality.
- Main Character
- Observative, caring, serious, shy
- Supporting Character
- Quick thinker, playful
Deikun leads a peaceful life with his grandmother at the edge of town. After encountering a long lost friend, the world is turned into an magical apocalypse overnight! The pair are driven to question their morals as they acquire friends, new knowledge and new enemies along the way, a fight for survival lies ahead of them with a hope of restoring the world to it's previous peace.
- KADOKAWA - FES Art, Music
- Dan "Liquidize" Deptula - Plugin
- Yanfly Engine - Plugins
- mrcopra - Plugin
- Galv - Plugins
- Mr. Trivel - Plugin
Extra information to know
- This game may have a commercial release, but this hasn't been decided yet.
- * Tilesets may be lacking in terms of extras for detail and quality because I wanted to get far enough into the demo so that it can amount to something. Once the demo is complete, I will start to remake and add new tiles to add a nicer look. (Feel free to give feedback on the current tileset anyhow~)
- This game is still in progress and is not fully planned, therefore it is open to feedback to help with improvement and changes! (This includes ART , STORY , CHARACTERS , GAMEPLAY and so on~)
The names for the characters are placeholders and not final. (Feel free to give any ideas you come up with~)
- The characters' names will become final after all.
- Because the demo/begging of the game is important to show of the feel of the game and themes I would really appreciate any feedback you can give!
Website | SmashArtist Works
Twitter | SmashArtist
Patreon | SmashArtist