This game speaks directly to your mind.
Its meaning will be clearly revealed only by completing it, but no words are needed to do that.
The process itself of finding the right way to reach the end is an important element of the game's non-written narrative.
Lose yourself in the most obscure experience you'll ever take part and let the darkness be enlightened by the end of your journey.
- Immersive dreamscapes
- Nightmarish visuals
- Surreal imagery
- Hand-drawn pixel-fine graphics
- Gameplay embedded plot
- Hermeticism's secret symbology
- Everything starts from a light.
- To go on is to drag on.
- Pay attention even to the tiniest detail.
- Keep asking yourself what are you seeing.
- Watch out for the consequences of your actions.
- Try everything.
I hope that you will consider a donation when downloading this game.
Minimum system requirements:
- O.S.: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher
- Screen resolution: 800x600
- Free hdd space: 300mb
- Free ram space: 512mb
- GPU memory: 32mb
- DirectX®: DirectX® 8.0 or higher