Pooling a few questions together to save your time:
1. Are there localized versions of the "Available of itch.io" badge?
Example: here is how Google Play does it (hum, how to put links to the images without displaying them?):
2. Is there a preferred CDN url to link to the always latest and greatest badges?
Example: is this one correct? (link hosted on googleapis.com):
3. Would adding a "Badge" above "Widget" in the "Distribute" section of "Edit game" make sense?
It could have the proper HTML with the link to the game around the badge image (is there a way to show some code in the forum?)
It was non trivial to dig out the https://itch.io/press-kit page at first, or even that an equivalent of "Get it on Google Play/Available at Amazon/..." was available for itch.io. Next to "Widget" seem like a good spot to discover it.
4. The current "Get it on Google Play" badge is outdated (see giant images above for the current one):
5. How do you show HTML code in this forum and why is editing the HTML disabled since it's enabled when editing a game?
6. When a mistake or broken link is found in the doc, what is the proper way to report it?
- The forum? (In "Questions, Ideas & Feedback"?)
Thank you for your time and patience.