Hello, everyone my name is Jonathan Westfall and I have been working on a 2d platforming/Puzzle game in the Unity3d engine. The game's name is Chappy's Adventure. Chappy's Adventure is about a green dragon named Chappy who is trying to find his friends who were separated from him during a storm. As Chappy, you must wander through forests, snow mountains, and castles to reunite with your friends.
- Old Style Platformer
- Achievement System
- Each level has hidden rooms and items to collect.
- Giant Mario style world map
- Before public release coop system for multiplayer
- Controller Support before release.
Here are a couple links
itch main page
Community Boards Home Page
The community board has boards for
- Public bug reports once the game is at a playable state.
- Video logs of development
- Development Board that say what the team plans on doing during the current week.
- Feedback Board
- And a list of donators for anyone that donates Which will be greatly appreciated.
The controls for the game are as following
- A, d, left arrow, right arrow to move left and right.
- Up arrow and W to climb
- Space to jump
Feel free to leave feeback.