so I enjoy long term gameplay in the endless mode and have a few suggestions: (edit a crazy amount of these are on trello so I moved the ones I can remember to the bottom of the list and added some new ones)
-It would be nice to have the energy needs/generation for each item listed in it's description in the craft window - I mean I eventuall figured it out by seeing how much gen was added to a battery when I added a new reactor but...
-It would be nice to know if/what differences the different foods make, does just eating fruit or grass-gruel make me hungry eariler or lose oxygen faster than hardy meals?
-It would be nice to be able to move the map screen to see how far and what direction I am from base after I've gone far enough that It's no longer on the screen
-It would be nice to be able to transplant the trees to set up a farm - or be able to grow them from seed
-have more uses for scrap metal - I have some ridiculous amount in storage because almost everything needs ore and there's few uses for scrap after I got established besides the bonus items like gears and circut borads
- be able to convert water back to ice so I can make oxygen tanks
- have a biodome/Park that takes some rediculous resources but looks pretty and generates oxygen
- make some ridiculous reasource requirement to increase your suits oxygen capacity
-make a jackhammer attachment to the vehicle so I can destroy boulders as I drive
- get a mail order spouse (my cats always a girl so I’d prefer no ‘bride’) that you can give a task to like collect water when it rains, harvest and replant food in the base, harvest certain fruit trees, fix oxygen leaks like the dumb driod.....
-have some sort of ‘moon beast’ maybe a mouse we can farm for meat/fur and the fences to contain them - maybe they’ll only eat certain food
- maybe a storage on the vehicle so I can get rid of items that don’t fit in suit storage without having to go all the way back to base or leave things on the ground
-Have a water tower that automatically stores rain from the collectors or have some way to funnel it to the indoor water storage
- improve multiple drone interaction (I tried having three drones on one habitat to fix multiple promblems symultaniously and they all tried to fix the same thing at once...or each went to the problem furthest from them. it would be nice if they interacted better of had visible feilds of influence
-have some random generation of materials or some sort of event that drops debris like a comet, meteor, or satalite crash
Thank you for making this wonderful game I really enjoy playing and I hope my suggestions help/inspire/ make you laugh :)