Quit the game to win
The rules are simple: quit the game to win.
But is it really that simple?
Well... find it out! 😉
"QUIT THE GAME TO WIN" is a short game where things get weird quite fast.
A game where quitting is not that simple...
Inspired by minimalistic, mind-bending games like "There is no game" and "Please, don't touch anything".
Development process (happened on the 23/12/2017):
- 02:30 a.m. = Dreamed of the game
- 10:30 a.m. - 06:30 p.m. = Developed the game
- 08:00 p.m. = Released the game
Minimum system requirements:
- O.S.: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280x720
- Free hdd space: 50 MB
- Free ram space: 512 MB
- GPU memory: 128 MB
- DirectX®: DirectX® 8.0 or higher