We're looking for a character illustrator.
We're looking for someone who can turn out 4 character illustrations for a small visual novel we're making for the Yuri Game Jam 2017. The game will be an all ages, non-pornographic game.
- Player character, female, for title screen, promotion.
- Main character, female, full body, walking.
- Main character, female, from belt up, conversational pose.
- Main character, female, from belt up, concerned pose.
3 and 4 could be similar enough that only the facial features need to change. We'll also need 2 backgrounds, but I'm hoping I can source those or produce them myself. The most important aspect is that the main character has to look beautiful, fashionable, and elegant.
About Rising Phoenix Games:
We mostly produce tabletop roleplaying games and content, and would like to grow our mobile games development arm to have a similar reach. You can find out more about us on RisingPhoenixGames.com.
- Time Frame: 2 weeks for character sketches. 1 month, 2 weeks for final versions.
- Compensation: You'll get 30% of whatever we make off the game, after itch.io or other platforms take their cut.
- Art direction: You'll receive some art direction on this, to ensure that our look and feel requirements are met. We're looking for a team player who can follow directions and stick to a brief.
- Contact: Send a link to your online portfolio or 2 character illustrations to email@example.com , along with a short introduction, by no later than Monday, September 11th, 2017. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in immediate rejection.