Ashore - Version 1.8.9 - Game Update #63
Set 3 (bugs/ideas/questions)
For developer(s), as requested.
* (glitch) "giddyup cowboy":
(wolf) you can jump on top of a wolf and he cannot bite you.. then you can punch him until he dies. You will see this in 1.9.0, as I tested it there already.
* (idea) if you chop down a tree that has sticks on it, add sticks to inventory, then indicate sticks being added to inventory in the usual manner, graphically on the right side, as if picked by hand, if it's a good idea.. then maybe do it to the rocks, so that if we just "mine" the rock, we get the little rocks too(?)
* (idea) "C" opens crafting, what if we can close crafting by pressing "C" again(?) -- same way it works with "I"..
* (idea) "TAB" for inventory, "P" for player stats screen, or if you wanted to take it a step further, you could allow custom key bindings.
* (glitch) "mining for dayz" glitch I call it, where I can start mining something (left mouse button), while holding down the mouse button, open your inventory
* (bug) chased a deer until it ran into that little pond in the center of the map, killed it while it was in the water.. not sure what to call it after that, it was stuck in the running animation, and I was able to walk through it.. not sure if I can reproduce it, as telling the deer where to run was never my thing..
* (idea) .. gold, it doesn't go away when we die.. I say, sure let it go away when we die, but then, we should have a "gold storage"?
* (idea) sniper rifle, remove regular cross-hair, while looking through scope?
* (thoughts) with storage box open .. if i move sticks from my inv. to a storage box, they don't stack.. but in my inv. they are stacked .. same for arrows, I guess this is just a general "stacking" related item, which I don't believe is implemented.
* (idea/thought) change all inv mgmt to shift-clicking .. (more below)
* (thoughts/ideas) change the ctrl-clicks to shift-clicks, including the single clicks when you are:
- filling a furnace with meat, which i believe is a left-click
- i think when you remove meat from the furnace it's a right-click, change to shift-click
The shift-clicking, is completely optional, I am only bringing it forward because shift-clicking, is pretty much an industry standard. I don't own a build/crafting game that doesn't currently use shift-clicking.
-- ok so you've released a new version, time to make a new report file (you know you love it) ;)