Hello! I use this converter for a lot of my text, and it was working great before 2.3. I tried to update a font design but the instructions for pre-2.3 don't seem to work anymore (or there's a chance they might need to be adjusted?)
Here are the steps I used just in case there is user error:
- Create & export a one-page font in BMFont
- Drag the resulting .fnt file onto the BmFontToYY.exe
- A YY is generated
Import Attempt 1:
- Import into Gamemaker Studio 2
- Error: Could not find a project for the resource file at "mylocation/myfont.yy"
Import Attempt 2:
- Create a new folder within myProject/fonts for the new font.
- Copy paste the png and yy file there.
- Open my project
- Error: Gamemaker Studio 2 stopped working
- Ignore the error
- After load it says the resource failed to load and it crashes