Recent community posts
Really neat idea! I would enjoy it a bit more if the mines would appear just a bit more quickly or maybe their hitboxes were adjusted. I felt like I was blowing up without seeing anything quite often, even when I wasn't moving super fast.
Cute sprites. Variations on the classic Mario Bros are always fun to play. Was very difficult to score a point, though, and we went to a draw (which didn't close the game, as others mentioned)
Fun little game! Love the art!
Player 1 & 2 positions were opposite what I thought they'd be (WASD controls character on the right and vice versa). Not sure if that was intentional, but it was a bit disorienting.
Planned features for next update:
- "Split" Gamepad mode, allowing two players to share a single gamepad for Versus
- Yasim and Kellie are the only characters with full animations. Other characters will remain in their single frame states until their designs are finalized.
Things to test/provide us with feedback on:
- Character Hitboxes
- Do you feel like you're getting hit more or less often than you should?
- Control Abilities
- Do you find yourself consistently losing to one character's Control ability?
- Do you have trouble winning even after using your own Control ability?
- General Character Preferences
- Who's your favorite character and why?
- Who's your least favorite character and why?
Online play is definitely out of scope but a bot might be plausible. Of course, we made this one in a short period of time for a game jam and weren't planning on doing any more work on it, but you never know. :)