Thanks! I'm not working on it right now, but I'm interested in exploring this concept further
A member registered Sep 09, 2016 · View creator page →
Made for Houdini Game Jam 2020
Made for 2019 Epic MegaJam
A tiny game about escaping a spaceship wreck.
Play in browser
Made for GBJAM 7
Made for Summer #ue4jam 2019
A monstrous love story. Made for Winter #ue4jam 2019
Made for Summer #ue4jam 2018
A short stealthy game about allergies and cat bandits. Made for Summer #ue4jam 2017
Free the town of the bandit crabs reign! Made for GMTK Jam
Recent community posts
Walkthrough! If you're stuck, here's what you are supposed to do:
- Reach the square "gate", hopping from asteroid to asteroid to hide from radiation
- To go closer to the Anomaly past the big tripod construction you should get a better ship. Move towards either X or 4/h shape and collect Metal Plates from the ships you pass.
- Near those structures you will find Moth ships. You will need 20 Metal Plates to repair and board either.
- Moth ship have level 2 radiation shield, so going closer to the Anomaly is safer. Go back to the tripod and move to the closest asteroid towards the Anomaly. It's a rather long jump, so aim nicely to avoid damage.
- Moving forward, you will probably pass an I-shaped construction and notice the Monarch ship. It needs 10 Lead and 20 Metal Plates to repair. You don't have the Lead, so move further to the T-shaped construction.
- Near it, you will discover the Junebug ship. Repair it with 15 Metal Sheets and board it.
- This is the mining ship. You can use it to extract Lead from asteroids using B button (RMB). Be careful, this ship's shield is Class I, so you have to make very quick and short jumps between asteroids.
- As soon as you have 10 lead, go back to your Moth and travel to the Monarch ship near the I-structure.
- Repair the Monarch and board it. This ship has a Magnetometer - it shows how far you are from Anomaly's magnetic poles. You have to find the area where the + sign on the magnetometer is in center of the circle and the circle is lit up. Move between asteroids and pay attention to how the + sign moves.
- After you found the pole, make sure your shield is fully charged and dive down straignt at the Anomaly. Radiation near the poles is weaker, so you should be able to reach the Anomaly.
That's it! Thanks for playing!