Awesome !!! great job, I enjoyed the game a lot !
Star Palm Games
Recent community posts
Gigoia waves produced soundtracks for Star Palm Games, influenced by 90's geometric landscapes, sci-fi movies, comics and underground cyber-punk animations.
Crafted layers of synths, reverbs, orchestral passages, noises and choirs.
Each dimension has a mood of its own. Explore alien canyons, desert planets, lost ethereal ruins, meet fallen gods monuments, energy fields and underwater living geometrical shapes.
STAR PALM GAMES IS WAITING TO TAKE YOU AWAY!
Take a trip to short FOUR ALIEN DIMENSIONS in the late 90's retro style!
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Zorkron 1998 Edition: Explore the canyons of Blukol, after a cataclysm caused by ancient gods.
- Structus: Solve puzzles at strange and lost ruins. Discover deeper layers of reality.
- Goldak: Transformed into a sphere, you must scape Goldak's bizarre cosmic domains.
- Sonic Cyan Hexagon: Fly across a bluish low-poly world. Experimental and with rich electronic soundtrack.
- BONUS: Structus Low-Fi edition. For collectors, a retro-graphical version in PS 1 style.
WITH YOUR HELP, WE CAN CREATE MORE OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD ADVENTURES ;)
STRUCTUS Lo-Fi Edition is a short Sci-Fi puzzle / Exploration 3D game.
Discover mysteries, explore strange architectural structures, contemplate weird angles. Nothing is what it seems...
The original game was developed by Gigoia Studios and now belongs to STAR PALM GAMES.
* This version has retro graphics and a Playstation 2 era style. *