Thanks for playing!
- How can walking into spikes and getting damaged not be intuitive? Same for touching enemies (though you're not the first one to complain about this, so I'll probably limit this to specific enemy types)
- The 'getting killed during cinematic' thing should be fixed in the latest version, if you have that and it still happens I will need to look into it further.
- Yeah I forgot to throughly check the UI on different aspect ratios. I did one quick check early on but forgot to do it once all the UI was in place.
- Um the controls are listed on the game's page and on the game's initial dialog? But you have a point, most people don't look at those. I wanted to add button prompts on the HUD but ran out of time.
- Thank you!
- Agree on aiming not being easy (I need to make turning snappier and more responsive) and the animation being not very good.
- That's one thing I will be working on from now on. Making the characters distinct, giving each one strengths, weaknesses and skills that become useful in different situations is one of the main focuses of the game.
- Damn, I figured that could happen but I hoped it wouldn't. All that part of code is due to an overhaul so it's okay though.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. I hope you enjoyed the demo at least a little bit and I also hope you'll look forward to the next one.