Oh gosh... I have so many shameful excuses to not return here sooner rather than later (it has been a year, man..)
But, hoping that rinsoo is still active here and if there is someone out there trying to figure out the exact path to achieve Bartender's Reunion Ending, here is the SPOILER (which works for me but I don't know with another combination):
- Achieve Rina's Reconciliation Ending (the best friend's top list in Extras; be humble and try to be honest)
- Achieve Ace's Mutual Trust Ending (the brother's lowest list in Extras; be humble and honest, but also a bit protective)
- Start a new game/reading, choose "There is no one else"
- I at least had encounter two type of questions for each of her best friend and brother, which seems affected by the ending the player just got or also likely be randomly emanate...
- But in my case, when Dawn wonders if her relationship with Rina can be mended, answer "Let it go"
- When Dawn argues about her siblinghood, answer "Why can't you both look up to each other?"
- Finally, when Dawn asks for another drink, refuse her or say "No". The next narration will lead you to Reunion Ending, in which it will show Dawn approaches her best friend and brother instead of falling down :)
- I don't know if there is another combination beside Reconciliation+Trust (or if it works the other way=> Trust+Reconciliation), but it more likely only leads to the other two of Bartender's Ending.
- Plus: If you answer the three final question correctly but outside the combination above, you will go to Moving On Ending; in which the door shows the enlightment but the credit still show Dawn falling among the Red Spider Lily.